YIT hosts a Capital Markets Day for investors, analysts, and representatives from banks and media today at 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EET. The event will cover YIT’s new strategy to be the most reliable partner to all stakeholders delivering predictable, market-leading results. The new strategy was published yesterday together with new financial targets. At today’s CMD, the strategy will be presented by YIT’s President & CEO Markku Moilanen along with members from the management team.
“The key target of our new strategy is to deliver predictable, market-leading results. We plan to achieve this objective by seeking growth in the Housing business and completing our transformation in other businesses. To support this, we have redefined and clarified our business model and introduced three strategic priority areas: Focus, Productivity, and ESG. By vigorously focusing on these areas, I am confident that we have all elements in place to improve our performance and create value for our customers, employees, society and shareholders.”, says Markku Moilanen.
The agenda of the event is as follows:
- 1:00 p.m. Opening remarks, Tommi Järvenpää / VP, Investor Relations
- 1:05 p.m. Creating sustainable success through sustainable living / Markku Moilanen, President and CEO
- 1:30 p.m. Sustainable success will deliver our financial targets / Tuomas Mäkipeska, CFO
- 1:50 p.m. Q&A
- 2:10 p.m. Break
- 2:30 p.m. Driving growth in growing cities / Antti Inkilä, EVP, Housing
- 2:50 p.m. Focusing on core types of project to generate strong profit and stable cash flow / Tom Ekman, EVP, Business Premises
- 3:05 p.m. Leveraging competencies to generate strong profit and stable cash flow / Pasi Tolppanen, EVP, Infrastructure
- 3:20 p.m. Fueling growth and profitability / Ilkka Tomperi, EVP, Property Development
- 3:40 p.m. Q&A
- 4:00 p.m. Summary / Markku Moilanen, President and CEO
The event will be held in English and can be followed via a webcast at https://yit.videosync.fi/2021-cmd. The webcast will cover the presentations and the Q&A sessions from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. There is an opportunity to ask questions in writing via the webcast platform. The presentation materials will be available at yitgroup.com/CMD at around 12:30 EET.
For further information:
Tommi Järvenpää, Vice President, Investor Relations, YIT Corporation, tel. +358 40 576 0288, email@example.com
Vice President, Investor Relations
Distribution: Nasdaq Helsinki, major media, www.yitgroup.com
YIT is the largest Finnish and a significant North European development and construction company with a strong customer focus and clear mission to create better living environments. We develop and build functional homes for sustainable living, future-proof public and commercial buildings and infrastructure for smoother flow of people, businesses and society. We employ 7,400 professionals in ten countries: Finland, Russia, Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland. Our revenue in 2020 was EUR 3.1 billion. YIT Corporation's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Oy. www.yitgroup.com